UNUSED AIRLINE TICKET : NIKE AIR FLIGHT HUARACHE : LOWEST AIRFARES TO HAWAII.
Unused Airline Ticket
- An airline ticket is a document, created by an airline or a travel agency, to confirm that an individual has purchased a seat on a flight on an aircraft. This document is then used to obtain a boarding pass, at the airport.
- idle: not in active use; "the machinery sat idle during the strike"; "idle hands"
- fresh: not yet used or soiled; "a fresh shirt"; "a fresh sheet of paper"; "an unused envelope"
- not yet put into use; "we bought an unused car for a change"
- Not being, or never having been, used
DOD Travel Cards: Control Weaknesses Led to Millions of Dollars Wasted on Unused Airline Tickets
The BiblioGov Project is an effort to expand awareness of the public documents and records of the U.S. Government via print publications. In broadening the public understanding of government and its work, an enlightened democracy can grow and prosper. Ranging from historic Congressional Bills to the most recent Budget of the United States Government, the BiblioGov Project spans a wealth of government information. These works are now made available through an environmentally friendly, print-on-demand basis, using only what is necessary to meet the required demands of an interested public. We invite you to learn of the records of the U.S. Government, heightening the knowledge and debate that can lead from such publications.
Vintage Unused Foreign Stamps
Vintage Unused Foreign Stamps
A total of 19 stamps
All are from Europe
Some say Europa
All say Deutsche Bundespost
The first two pictured are dated 1970. It appears to be a younger woman pushing an elderly woman in a wheel chair. Also says Pflegehilfe.
The next two pictured is dated 1970. And appears to be a road, leading to a tunnel with a cruise ship in the background. Also says 75 Jahre Nord-Ostsee-Kanal.-
The next two are not dated. It appears to have some sort of mechanical gears on it with a logo looking thing with CEPT in the middle. -
The next two appear to be some famous man on a horse that is cut in half. The name is in cursive and is really hard to make out, but I came up with it saying Freiherr v. Munchhausen. 11 MAI 1720. These say 6,00 at the top. These are dated 1970.
These say 6,00 at the top. Dated 1970. Says CEPT in the top right corner. I have no idea what is pictured. The stamp is green and white. It seems to be some kind of quilt or pattern weaved together. There are two.
These four are dated 1971. These are of Friedrich Ebert. Says DEM DEUTSCHEN VOLKE. Friedrich Ebert. * 1871. Says Deutfches Reich around his head.
This one says SAAR, 1M. Nationale Briefmarken ausstellung SABRIA 70. This is not dated. The picture appears to be a city of some kind in the mountains.
These two are bright red and appear to have firemen putting out a fire. Dated 1970. Says FEUERWEHR.
This one says 12,00 at the top. Is dated 1970. Appears to be a little town in the mountains. Says OBERAMMERGAU.
This one says 9,00 at the top. Is dated 1970. Says CEPT in the top right corner. I have no idea what is pictured. The stamp is red and white. It seems to be some kind of quilt or pattern weaved together.
On the AirTran airplane from MD to FL. We missed our first flight (it left at 9:13 AM without us) because the ticket lines were full of grumpy and harried people who had no idea how to use the automated kiosks. There were six lines of people and only two of them had people actively accessing their tickets. The remaining coalesced into passive sheep waiting for the understaffed airline representatives to walk them through the steps (or do the whole process for them). It was actually very annoying since we were a bit late and had to check in 45 minutes before our flight left.
One woman got really cranky when we queried her about why there was one line in an aisle meant for two lines. She informed us that there was only one line and then loudly commented to her husband that we were "cutting" (twice!) as we walked by her and up to an ignored automated kiosk. I mean, if you're going to say something that snarky without even trying to be quiet about it then you are asking for some kind of response. I was a bit too chicken to say anything to her but it just added to the angry-making of the day.
Needless to say, we were late. It was really infuriating to stand idly by and watch four kiosks unused while people just waited for a real person. We were booked on standby for 3:00 PM flight and left to go the mall. When we came back we breezed through the ticket counter and security checkpoint in under 5 minutes. Ironic, yes?
unused airline ticket
This is a reproduction of a book published before 1923. This book may have occasional imperfections such as missing or blurred pages, poor pictures, errant marks, etc. that were either part of the original artifact, or were introduced by the scanning process. We believe this work is culturally important, and despite the imperfections, have elected to bring it back into print as part of our continuing commitment to the preservation of printed works worldwide. We appreciate your understanding of the imperfections in the preservation process, and hope you enjoy this valuable book.
pdx flight information
flight 29 down characters
discount flights to copenhagen
flight to springfield
heathrow flight departure times
american air ticket
direct flights to france
check on flights
| HOME |
Author:airline flights tracker
Welcome to FC2!
- AIRLINE FLIGHTS TRACKER : FLIGHTS TRACKER (10/07)
- AIRLINE TICKETS TO JAPAN. TO JAPAN (10/07)
- ALL FLIGHTS IN AIR. ALL FLIGHTS (10/07)
- BRISBANE FLIGHT ARRIVALS. FLIGHT ARRIVALS (10/07)
- CHEAP AIRFARE HOTELS CRUISE LAST MINUTE DEALS - CHEAP AIRFAR (10/07)
- CHEAP FLIGHT TICKETS TO LONDON UK. CHEAP FLIGHT TICKETS (10/07)
- CHEAP FLIGHTS TO TEL AVIV : CHEAP FLIGHTS TO (10/07)
- CHEAP FLY TO SAN DIEGO. CHEAP FLY TO (10/07)
- DISCOUNT AIRFARE FOR MILITARY FAMILIES. FOR MILITARY FAMILIE (10/07)
- FAST AS FLIGHT - FAST AS (10/07)
- FLIGHT 447 ACCIDENT : FLIGHT 447 (10/07)
- FLIGHT 666 FILM - 666 FILM (10/07)
- FLIGHT CANCELLATION INFORMATION : FLIGHT CANCELLATION (10/07)
- FLIGHT HUNTINGTON BEACH CLUB. FLIGHT HUNTINGTON (10/07)
- FLIGHT SIM X EXPANSIONS - X EXPANSIONS (10/07)
- PANAM INTERNATIONAL FLIGHT ACADEMY - FLIGHT ACADEMY (10/07)
- PURPLE TRUE FLIGHTS JORDANS. FLIGHTS JORDANS (10/07)
- TO BECOME A FLIGHT ATTENDANT : A FLIGHT ATTENDANT (10/07)
- UNUSED AIRLINE TICKET : AIRLINE TICKET (10/07)